Emergency Services Attend Bootle House Fire As Tenant Dashes Home

A blaze has destroyed the home of a couple in Bootle this afternoon as Merseyside fire brigade extinguished the flames in front of one occupant as another returned home from work to see his street full of emergency services. The fire in Smollett street, Bootle, started around 4pm and was witnessed by onlookers who included a female who lived in the house known as Jo. Locals suggested nobody was injured during the fire at the two bedroom house and a dog is thought to have been saved from harm as…

Read More